Lost In Jane Austin
Thursday, July 8, 2010
A New Journal/Calendar....
This is how it all started...I got out of the car in the front of my house and as I started walking up into my driveway, I see a pale pink bead. I bend over to pick it up and there I see some glass beads and rhinestones on the sidewalk and before you know it, I have a whole handful of beads. So I strung them altogether and left it on my desk for a day or two. Then I purchased two small chipboard books and not one to have anything blank in my craft space, I started to cut up some paper, pull out some embellishments and the rest is history! I tied the beads onto the bottom of the book. A book bracelet! I like it....



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

No comments:
Post a Comment