Lost In Jane Austin
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Grandma & Grandpa... 1930's
I found this photo of my grandparents. I absolutely loved it, so I made a little wall hanging with it. Looks like they were at a picnic. I love the way my grandfather is leaning on my grandmothers shoulder and she has these cute little white socks on with her sandles. I wish i had the "back story". They looked so happy. I love old photos....and sometimes you can make up your own story..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

aw auntie! your blog is so beautiful, i'm glad i finally came on--i'll be checking regularly ;) lol. you know, the comment you made about your grandmother's socks and sandals combination had me laughing..that style runs in our family! love you, auntie xoxo
ReplyDelete