My Hope Journal for 2011
Lost In Jane Austin
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
My Hope Journal for the New Year....
After reading in the book of Genesis, how everything started...Creation, Adam and Eve, Noah, the Flood, all the genealogies after Noah up to Abraham and on and on, all this made me think about my own self. Like Joyce Meyer says, "Everything in life is a process in motion. Without movement and progression, there is no life...made me think just how I got here. When I think of all the orchestration by God to get me here, right now at this time in history...well its just a miracle. I can trace back my history through my Mom, my grandmother, Angelina, her mother, Concetta to her mother Margarite, but thats where it stops, because I learned she was an orphan, raised in a convent. But God knows who her mother was, and her mother before that. He knows every missing piece of my puzzle. When I read in the Bible, what God has brought about in spite of the human beings He has used it makes my HOPE factor rise. I know that this year I am anticipating good things. Not only in the circumstances surrounding me, but IN ME. Changes inside. Growth, clarity, a new sense of purpose and a new joy, in a "fresh heart". Not only to have HOPE but to give Hope. Amen....
Seven Generations of the Women in My Tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

"In Hands of Noble Womanhood, we can yet see, rising from the ashes of broken culture, the glory of hearth & home, so that future generations will arise and declare it's virtue once again."
ReplyDeleteBeall Philips In: "Verses of Virtue"
You truly are a woman or virtue seasoned with purpose and hope!
Friend & Sister In Christ, Patsy