Lost In Jane Austin

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wedding Preparations.....

Well here they are bottling up the wine for their wedding favors. Kristy and Michael got involved in every step of their wedding preparations(actually Michael got totally involved in EVERYTHING)! Kristy is such a good sport. Whatever!!!! I don't know of any groom who planned a wedding like my son. It was very enjoyable and interesting for me.....I took these pics. Well we have 9 more days til the big "day".....Kristy filled the bottles with wine and then corked it!!!
Michael sealed the bottles and made a beautiful label. I will show it on a later post..


Here is where all the magic happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers