Everyone who knows me, knows I hate when the leaves are all gone...I hate grey sticks...but this morning I found a beautiful bluejay.....Goodbye flowers....till next year...
Lost In Jane Austin
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
My Kitchen and the Last Flowers of the year........
I guess this is the most used room in the house...my house anyway..."How does that saying go,"No matter where I serve my guests, they seem to love my kitchen best". Well after taking some photos outside of the last flowers of the season, I took this photo of my kitchen. Made me think of all the meals and holidays and family dinners throughout the years that I have made here. I love this kitchen. It was one of the reasons, I bought this house. See that stool right there in the middle of this picture? Thats the stool I sit on every single day...for 19 years. I cooked and sat on that stool....What am I nuts????? I never even realized it until my son Michael told me.

Another vignette next to the stove......
A scene on my kitchen window.....
The very last hydrangeas....they are pink in the summer, but turn green and a beautiful shade of plum in the Fall......
My pink geraniums and this beautiful pink flower that keeps blooming until December...it looks like an azalea.

Everyone who knows me, knows I hate when the leaves are all gone...I hate grey sticks...but this morning I found a beautiful bluejay.....Goodbye flowers....till next year...
Everyone who knows me, knows I hate when the leaves are all gone...I hate grey sticks...but this morning I found a beautiful bluejay.....Goodbye flowers....till next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

No comments:
Post a Comment