Lost In Jane Austin
Friday, January 6, 2012
A New Style of Blogging.........
Its a beautiful, cold dusky evening here in Staten Island, New York so I decided to read my latest issue of Artful Blogging in my bathtub. Yes, MY bathtub in My bathroom. It isn't a huge bathroom, or tub for that matter, but its very quiet and I always get to thinking about things in there. So anyway I am reading this beautiful magazine, with its totally inspiring photographs and I say to myself " I need to do a blog entry, with some beautiful pictures....and since I was in my bathroom tadaaaa!!!!!
The sun is just starting to set...its around 4:40.
Here is the beautiful magazine that I find so inspiring. It inspired me to get out of the tub and take these photographs.......
Here is my private retreat.....
A good friend of mine gave me this angel candleholder some years ago....
I love this old looking soap dish with the robin egg soaps....
A wreath I made some years back....
She's watching from above......
Some beautiful towels.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

No comments:
Post a Comment