
A--When I was born, my parents named me Angela. My Grandmothers name was Angelina, but I guess my Mother liked this version of the name better. No one ever called me Angela, as far back as I can remember, it was always Angel, except when I wandered away from my Mom, when she took us clothes shopping. I guess thats when I started the habit of getting "lost" whenever I go into a department store!Anyway she would call "Angel" around three times. When she yelled "Angela", I knew she meant business and I found her. I never related to the name Angela, it just isn't me. It reminds me of someone else. Sometimes I wonder when I see the Lord, will he call me Angel or Angela???

"Angelica congratualtions on your journey to blogging. I know you will be an inspiration since writing is your forte! I Praise God for our friendship and the wonderful blessing you been in my life." Love Ya...
ReplyDeleteYou'll always be my Angelica...but I must say Angela is a beautiful name. All in all your your great!
ReplyDelete