
I made this little mini cupcake scrap book about my two grandaughters, Julianna and Joey. They are so sweet and boy do they love their sweets! I love to scrap book and many of them are about these two. But I am also making a Wedding Scrap Book of every bride in my family,(both my family and my husbands) starting with my great great grandmother. When I get the hang of blogging I will post a picture. Thanks to my friend Patsy(she is walking me thru this process) I will soon be a pro. Thanks for reading.
Congratulations on your new blog!!LIKE you it is beautiful.Looking forward to all you have to say and do. love, your sister Kathy
ReplyDeleteYour blog is beautiful! And so are you. What a blessing you are to all the lives you touch. I love your creativity, passion and heart. You inspire and bless me in so many ways. I Love You.
ReplyDeleteYour Grateful Sister Margie
Congratulations on your first steps in the wonderful hobby of blogging! Your ideas are beautiful and inspiring. Keep doing exactly what you are doing, and I know amazing things (and fellow bloggers) will follow.
ReplyDeleteAll the best!
Monica