On Thursday, May 27th, some of the girls from Art Opera met at Sally Lunns Tea House in Chester, NJ for tea and some inspiration in making a vintage prom book. Yes, thats right, a prom book. Its been a long time since that event happened! I thought about making it my grandaughter Jullianna's dance recital scrap book. Lisa Kettle(who put together Art Opera) gave us instruction, and let us use her large assortment of supplies. It was a wonderful time spending the day in Chester. A great little town, with lots of shops and just a whole lot of inspiration. Thank you Lisa, for a wonderful time. Did I mention the scones and clotted cream at Sally Lunn's???....they were absolutely the best I've ever had!!!
Lost In Jane Austin
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Tea & Creativity At Sally Lunns Tea House...
On Thursday, May 27th, some of the girls from Art Opera met at Sally Lunns Tea House in Chester, NJ for tea and some inspiration in making a vintage prom book. Yes, thats right, a prom book. Its been a long time since that event happened! I thought about making it my grandaughter Jullianna's dance recital scrap book. Lisa Kettle(who put together Art Opera) gave us instruction, and let us use her large assortment of supplies. It was a wonderful time spending the day in Chester. A great little town, with lots of shops and just a whole lot of inspiration. Thank you Lisa, for a wonderful time. Did I mention the scones and clotted cream at Sally Lunn's???....they were absolutely the best I've ever had!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

No comments:
Post a Comment