Lost In Jane Austin

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My three new "She Art Girls"

Well, Here they are.I am loving this new online course I am taking. The She Art Workshop, by Christy Tomalson of Scarlet Lime. Its all about paint and paper, and creating all different kinds of textured backgrounds and then the best part....making your "She Art Girl". Its amazing how you really don't know how each one is going to turn out until you are finished. Its addicting. I love them. They each have their own personality....

This is my first attempt at this. I really liked the way she turned out..I named her Julianna.
Here is #2 I named her Joey.
Sweetheart #3...Angel. I am currently working on #4 and this is only week one. Can't wait to see Lesson #2. Loving it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers