I really wanted to try something different here, so I used tissue paper (pasted down in mod podge) for her dress.
Lost In Jane Austin
Monday, March 14, 2011
The "She Art" Gallery
Okay this canvas was very emotional to make. It had to be a self portrait, with some memrobelia in the background. I first pasted a letter down from each one of my children and then the rest just came as I kept painting and cutting and stamping! My children are all grown now, so I got a little nostalgic doing this one.
After reading "Sew Somerset" Magazine I got inspired to make a few canvases using material.
My new stash of materials..they just make me smile!

I really wanted to try something different here, so I used tissue paper (pasted down in mod podge) for her dress.
I really wanted to try something different here, so I used tissue paper (pasted down in mod podge) for her dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

No comments:
Post a Comment