Lost In Jane Austin

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Creative Connection 2011.....

I am having a fantastic time here in Minnesota at the Creative Connection. I have met some really talented and wonderful woman. I took this great classs with Leslie Shewring(A Creative Mint), where we made all different projects using Japanese Wassi Tape......Love it....here is a photo of the gift wrap and tag I made. She was such a beautiful person and I love her creativity...just one of the many classes here...
Japanese Washi Tape.....
...Beautiful Art Quilt...Felting, Beading, and Applique.....
The Market, where there was so much to see..handmade jewelry, quilts, handbags, vintage finds, toys, books from fabulous authors....on and on and on....

The Fabulous Goodie Bag!!!!! So heavy, I had to have it shipped home UPS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers