Lost In Jane Austin

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Creative Dream Come True...

Being at The Creative Connection, this week in Minesota, I got to meet some of the most talented and creative and really down to earth women(most of whom I have been following for years).It was a plesure just being in their company. Here is Leslie Shewring from A Creative Mint...her class was so inspirational, using papers and Japanese Wasi Tape....I loved it. and her.Susan Branch and I. I bought Susans first book in 1986 and I have been loving her ever since. It was such an honor and a privilege to meet her in person

Heidi Grace, I had just met her and told her how I love all her scrap booking papers and on and on....Felt like she was my long lost little sister.....Melody Ross and her sister Kathy from Brave Girls . I have taken Soul Restoration I and II and was so excited to meet Melody and Kathy and thank them for all the great things they do for women. The are so inspiring and real. Their workshops and classes are fantastic. You have to do it!
Kelly Rae Roberts...first time I ever met her. I had her book "Taking Flight" and was painting and loving all her art work this year...So blessed to have met her.
I took a class with Jenny Heid and AAron Nieradka from Everyday is a Holiday. Here is Jenny and the canvas we made in their class. One of the nicest couples on the planet. I wish them only the best. God Bless them....

Dottie Angel....love her blog and her new book.....her real name is Tif Fussell, but I love her alter-ego Dottie Angel.....this is her hanging up some of her fru fru.....love it!The Fabulous Market Place wher you could purchase all kings of handmade crafts, toys, vintage, wool,jewelry, books and the list goes on and on. They also had some great make and takes...which I made and took!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers