Lost In Jane Austin

Friday, March 9, 2012

Philadelphia Flower Show 2012

This year's theme at the flower show was "Flowers of Hawaii" and since tropical flowers are not my favorite, I am posting the things at the show that I like the most. This art desk was my favorite. I love all the little draws and just how beautifully decorated and colorful it looked. 

 These beautiful country french dishes are Melmac....Who knew??? They looked so adoreable!
 Here we are, Mom, Kathy, Monica and I, standing in front of a wall of lettuce!!!! All different kinds! Awesome.....
 I love Tulips, Forsynthia, hyacinth...true signs of spring!!!
 The tray I left behind! I loved this shabby white tray with the candleholders attached on it. Should have bought it. But where oh where would I put it? There is just so much STUFF you can have. If I can't say where I am going to put something I buy when I get home......I leave it... I really liked it though.......
 beautiful, huge, moss decorated hurricane lamp...Just beautiful....

More things that make my heart sing.......A wonderful day in Philly......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers