Lost In Jane Austin

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Israel 2012

This month I had the privilege  of going to Israel with a fantastic group of people. I had been to Israel in 2000 and always wanted to go back. I can't believe I got another opportunity to go. I took about 1,000 pictures, and I am not going to post them all.LOL!,but here are some. It was the trip of a lifetime.  

 Israel was never so green. They had lots of rain theses past months.

 Jenna got baptized in the Jordon River.

 One of the beautiful turquoise doors throughout Israel.....
 This is the original pavement the Jesus walked on......in Jerusalem
 Garden of Gethsemane.....
 Pool of Bethsaida.....

 Up on Masada....
 The Dead Sea....
 The brave group that walked down Masada.....Jenna had on flip flops!!!!!
Having a mud treatment and a float in the dead sea......

Qumran...where they found the Dead Sea Scrolls....
 The Wailing Wall ( Women's side)
 Golgotha.....
 The Garden Tomb.....
 Our tour guide Tol....

Our Fabulous Group......

1 comment:

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers