Lost In Jane Austin

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday 2012

This year Easter was a little different. Joey and Jen went to Arizona with the girls on vacation, and Mike and Kristy had dinner with Kristy's parents. I was a little sad. Sometime its just different. Thats going to me my new mantra. Kathy Ann hosted our Easter dinner and we had a really nice day. The weather was beautiful and Praise the Lord!! He is risen!!!
 Look who came to dinner??? My niece Jackie came with baby Vincent. Our first time meeting my new nephew. He looks just like his Mom!!! Here he is with Nanny....his great grandma!!!
 Kathy Ann's beautiful spring decorations....I love the orange tulips in the green basket!!!

My two easter bunnies! They went on an egg hunt before they left for Arizona...cutest bunnies ever.......
Joey sent me this picture of little Joey in Arizona! BEAUTIFUL....I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers