Lost In Jane Austin

Friday, April 20, 2012

School Trip and Spring has sprung......

I accompanied Julianna and her kindergarden class to see the Disney Chimpanzee movie. It was very good. I don't know how they do it, but the acting was very good!!! LOL. They gave us a snack too! It was really nice to be with my grand daughter on her school trip.Something I will always remember. It was the first time she heard Jeff Franachi sing.(Frank Sinatra...hillarious...thats what she called him.)  I love her.....

 MiMi and Julie having our snack...great fruit punch!
 Walking back to my car after we got back from the movies I took some pictures of how beautiful everything has blossomed...Spring has truly sprung around here....
 I love the flowers up against the color of this house.....

My favorite dogwood blosssoms...looks like they were cut out of paper and glued on the tree......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers