Lost In Jane Austin

Friday, May 11, 2012

MiMi's Cafe.......

I went shopping at my favorite store,Home Goods and look what I found, this cute pink bistro set for my two little dolls. I put it out in the yard, surrounded by the plants and flowers, and when the Julianna and Joey came over they said "look its MiM's Cafe." So they proceeded to give me their order for cookies, ice tea and apple juice and MiMi's Cafe was born. I love it! (even if I am always the waitress)!!!!

 My special girls waiting for their snacks.......
 Joey gets so excited about everything!!!!!
What a pose Julianna!!!!! Very exotic.........love the flower in your hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers