Lost In Jane Austin

Monday, December 6, 2010

A few of my Christmas Projects.....

These are just a few of the Christmas cards I have been working on this weekend. Also the cover of the new journal, I am making to record a few of the Brave changes I am making this season. I signed up to do Brave Girls Camp"Restoration" online course that starts in January. I am really looking forward to that. Changing it up a bit this year. I put up a different Christmas tree, and some new decorations. I tend to do the same thing year after year. There is nothing wrong with that...but sometimes you have to change it up a bit...Thats what I am all about this Christmas...CHANGE...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers