Lost In Jane Austin
Monday, December 13, 2010
Making Cookies with MiMi...
Today my two little sweet potatoes had off from school, so they came to stay with me, and we all decided to make some cookies. At first we tried to make cut out cookies with a star and a heart shaped cookie cutter, but the dough was too sticky it had to go in the fridge...so we made raspberry jelly thumbprints. Joey made perfect little balls. Julianna made huge meat ball sized balls for a giant. Her arms were getting tired. Afterwards, they had a tea party. They poured from their own little tea pot. (It was actually apple juice). They did a terrific job. This is the first time we made cookies together. Last year they were still too little. They sang and talked the whole time we baked. They are too cute and so so special...We shall definitely do this again my girls. I love you, MiMi.....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Hello mama Angel, it is truly awesome to hear from you and Angel again. What a beautiful legacy you have growing in those two little "Sweet potatoes" of yours. I'm so looking forward to keeping up with your blog. You are truly the Martha Stewart of Staten Island, I love it! I remember eating up all your yummy treats! God bless and Craft On!
ReplyDeleteLeslie