Lost In Jane Austin

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Team Struffoli.......

Okay for the past hundred years my Mom, with the help of my Dad have been making the struffoli for Christmas. This year, Mom said, "I don't think I will be able to make the struffoli. WHAT!!!!! Okay Mom,my friend Barbara and I will do it. We were getting together to bake some cookies, so what the heck lets do the struffoli too...Are You Crazy. This is an all day affair. I called my sisters, recruited my daughter and her friend Lauren and started this project. First of all, why do we have to make a truck load of this little honey ball with sprinkles..Why can't you make a few dishes of them? Why does everyone of your relatives have to get a dish? I lost my voice frying all those little treats. I told my Mom, "we may have to rethink this annual tradition". You never realize how much work your Mother did for the holidays until you DO IT!!! God Bless you Mom for all those years of baking cookies and making the struffoli.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers