Lost In Jane Austin
Monday, May 23, 2011
Garden Update....
Some Things are really starting to bloom in my backyard. And in this backyard everytime a new flower blossoms its like "a new baby" is here!!!! So exciting...I know I am a little bit crazy at this time in my life. But I tell you its the little miracles you see everyday that make you think....about all sorts of things. Thats what the plants and flowers in my backyard teach me everyday....in every season..Amen
The little bird house I painted...and painted...and painted. This house is 16 years old, and had been painted many times. Still looks good.
Margaret gave me this beautiful seeded hydrangea....
Finally after 4 years of leaves this beautiful rhoderdenderon finally blossomed!!!!
Coral heirloom Petunas.....Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

No comments:
Post a Comment