Lost In Jane Austin
Monday, May 9, 2011
Some of the Plants in My Garden this year....
Every year how I yearn for Spring. I can't wait to get my garden started. I do all my pots first, then remove whatever didn't survive in the ground because of a very long winter and start planting. This year I added a beautiful heritage rose bush. My first rose is the third photo down. My sister Margaret got me the beautiful lacey hydrangea which I will repot very soon. It looks too pretty in the bicycle planter and the last photo is a crazy haired grass. I will post more pics as my little garden grows bigger. I have to wait for this rainy spell too end!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

No comments:
Post a Comment