Red, Black and Light Blue...
Lost In Jane Austin
Thursday, May 19, 2011
New Craft Projects....
My friend Susan engaged my friend Patty and myself to created a Bridal Shower Gift Basket for her soon to be daughter in law. Here it is in all its glory. Patty did a fantastic job arranging and rearranging everything inside this beautiful white wedding trunk. She even put little battery operated tea lites inside for a beautiful glowing effect. I am sure the Bride was very happy to receive her beautiful gift. Everytime I thought we were finished Pasty girl thought of something else to add. Just as always.
I like to work on all types of projects and use different materials. On these two collages, I printed out the photos on fabric and then sewed them onto a small quilt square. The one of my two grandaughters and I, I used very bright and colorful materials and embellishments.

Red, Black and Light Blue...
This one I did, very vintage. I love the creams and the tans and the ivory together. This one had pictures of me and my sisters when we were young. One of me and Kathy when she made her communion and I was the leader of the procession. The other of me and my sister Margaret on Christmas with our dolls.
Red, Black and Light Blue...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Beatiful Angel!
ReplyDelete