Lost In Jane Austin

Friday, February 26, 2010

Scrap Dream Vacation!

We are finally here! After a very treacherous ride on the Garden State Parkway at 10:00 last nite, we arrived at the Ocean Place Resort to join about 500 other scrappers for this long awaited event. I have to admit, women who scrap book are a little nuts. Not even a blizzard would keep them home!! What is it about paper and glue, glitter and food that makes this hobby so appealing. I know, its the friendship, the learning and the thousands of products that make us LOVE this! Take Susan, who is sitting next to me, she is just being so helpful to everyone, repairing our damaged glue runners and Kristin to my left, who has more stuff on the floor next to her than AC Moore and Michael's together. Alise and Barbara are busy scrapping winter photos of their children and Anne Marie and Kacey are busy talking about their latest vacation photos. Speaking of glitter, that picture above is a card I made today. One of the several projects I plan on finishing this weekend at this really Fun crop!!! Till next time, Angel

1 comment:

  1. And I thought I had to wait for you to come home!Beautiful card!!Glad to see you still have time to blog. Happy scrapping.Love,Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers