Today is Tuesday at MiMi's. Here are the two most beautiful grandaughters in the world! Every Tuesday Julianna and Joey come and give their grandmother a run for her money!!! They don't stop for two seconds. They eat, play dress up,pee, eat, watch Dora non stop, eat, play, pee and on and on and on...Before they existed my friends would say "wait till you have grandchildren!" I would think, "yeah, yeah, yeah. They were right. The love is different. Special. They are so smart and so funny and I can't believe how fast time is going by. Before you know it they will be driving!!! Love & Kisses, MiMiLost In Jane Austin
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
TUESDAY AT MIMI'S
Today is Tuesday at MiMi's. Here are the two most beautiful grandaughters in the world! Every Tuesday Julianna and Joey come and give their grandmother a run for her money!!! They don't stop for two seconds. They eat, play dress up,pee, eat, watch Dora non stop, eat, play, pee and on and on and on...Before they existed my friends would say "wait till you have grandchildren!" I would think, "yeah, yeah, yeah. They were right. The love is different. Special. They are so smart and so funny and I can't believe how fast time is going by. Before you know it they will be driving!!! Love & Kisses, MiMi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Missed two for tuesdays today, but thanks to blogging I can now feel as if I have been there.Till next time, love auntie kathy
ReplyDelete