
Today after I did my workout at the gym, I passed by the room where they do the spin class and guess what? I took the next class. I thought I was going to pass out. I never sweat so much in my life! I read a book when I go on the regular bike! Anyway the reason I did this was to challenge myself. I need to up the exercise routine, drastically. For the first three weeks of January, I did the Daniel Fast. Fruits, vegetables, water and whole grains. Thats it. No meat, dairy, sugar or white flour. This picture is when I was making a vat of vegetable soup. I felt great spiritually and physically but I have to push harder on the exercise routine. I am reading Beth Moore's new book "So Long Insecurity" and posting along on the LPM Blog, along with 6000 other women. Everything in life is a challenge. What will I do tomorrow?? Stay tuned. Much love, Angel
No comments:
Post a Comment