Lost In Jane Austin

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ta Daaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Drum Roll Please.........

Yes Ladies and Germs here it is my first ever baked from scratch APPLE PIE!!!!! I have been cooking for years, did a little baking, mostly from the box, but the other day I was at the supermarket in the produce aisle, and there they were, these cute little shopping bags of apples. So I bought one and when my grand daughters came home from school that day they said"MiMi, you went apple picking"? "Yes I sure did" I replied, "and I am going to bake an apple pie with them". So as not to be a liar(I did pick up the bag of apples), I baked this beautiful pie. Isn't she beautiful. Of course, as soon as I took her out of the oven, I had to place her among these props, so she would look even more beautiful!! Now lets hope she tastes as good as she looks.......Happy Fall, Angel

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks

    ReplyDelete

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers