Today was a lot of fun!!! As you can see we had some beautiful cupcakes,if I must say so myself for dessert. I made the little pumpkins on top of them with the Cricut. We also made the trick or treat bags at our monthly scrap, at Elaina's house.

Here is my son Michael(who was dressed like his Uncle Donnie from the 80's), who was a police officer with an afro. Just like his Uncle!!!! Thanks Alise for the use of your cop shirt!!!! Anyway Joey was the cutest kitty cat I've ever seen and Julianna was the prettiest fifties chick, in her poodle skirt. Michael went trick or treating with them because her said I never let him go when he was little!!! He's probably right.......

What a KITTY CAT.....


It was so great to see all my kids go tick or treating this year! I love this picture!!

I love Candy!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment