Lost In Jane Austin

Friday, March 26, 2010

10 Things(Quirky) That You Might Not Know About Me....



1. I am addicted to my lipstick. I wear the same color everyday and for every occasion in every season.
2. When I see orange and pink colors together i say "herbert sherbert"
3. I shave my legs and underarms every single day.
4. I do not like when someone refers to me as"girlfriend"
5. I hate when there are no leaves on the trees.
6. My husband and I are 17 years apart in age.
7. My dog passed away 2 years ago and her bed is still in my bedroom.
8.I love a baloney sandwich with a glass of
chocolate milk.
9. I have to use the right glass with the right drink.
10. I have the first hardcover book I ever read "Honeybunch & Norman Tour Toytown"(I was 7 years old) displayed in my wall unit. (its 50 years old)

1 comment:

  1. We all know that you are addicted to lipstick...

    ReplyDelete

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers