Lost In Jane Austin

Monday, March 8, 2010

Family Remembrances

This Sunday the family got together to remember our brother Jerry, who has been gone from us three years already. Its good to get together with family, and friends and remember those who are no longer with us and also take note that its not ALWAYS going to be like this. Time is going way to fast. I want my family to know I love them, I appreciate them and I look forward to many more opportunites that we can share together. This picture is one of me, my sister-in-law Nancy and my almost sister-in-law Rose. Thats another story. We had a great day of fun, food and love. See ya, Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers