This Tuesday March 16, 2010 My grand daughter Joey showed up with her heart dress and her "beautiful hat". She kept her "beautiful hat" on most of the day, while her and her sister Julianna played with their princess kitchen and looking at pictures of themselves in MiMi's scrap books. Actually I think her "beautiful hat"(she kept saying that) was her sister's last years Easter bonnet. Anyway I love the fact that she loves dressing up. Her sister, Julianna would much rather wear"comfortable pants". Its amazing how totally different they are.They know exactly what they want to wear everyday, even though my daughter-in-law picks out their clothes the night before. And this is at ages two and three! I don't even remember my own daughter, Angel being that clothes conscience at such a young age. What are they going to be like when they are teenagers!!! Love, MiMi
Lost In Jane Austin
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Tuesday with MiMi
This Tuesday March 16, 2010 My grand daughter Joey showed up with her heart dress and her "beautiful hat". She kept her "beautiful hat" on most of the day, while her and her sister Julianna played with their princess kitchen and looking at pictures of themselves in MiMi's scrap books. Actually I think her "beautiful hat"(she kept saying that) was her sister's last years Easter bonnet. Anyway I love the fact that she loves dressing up. Her sister, Julianna would much rather wear"comfortable pants". Its amazing how totally different they are.They know exactly what they want to wear everyday, even though my daughter-in-law picks out their clothes the night before. And this is at ages two and three! I don't even remember my own daughter, Angel being that clothes conscience at such a young age. What are they going to be like when they are teenagers!!! Love, MiMi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

No comments:
Post a Comment