Lost In Jane Austin
Monday, March 22, 2010
A Very Full Weekend...
After a very crazy week, I spent a very relaxing two days with my good friend Patsy. Spending time with Patricia, is like being in Vegas. You have no conception of what time it is. No clocks!!! So after blogging and tweeting for several hours we went to visit our friend Helen. She talked to me about vitamins and natural herbal things and gave me a great book to read. I am at a time in my life where I need to be calm and relaxed, so I'm calling this my need for "Lavender" Phase. This is a picture of the bedroom where I slept at Patricia's. I forgot it was lavender. Thanks Stephanie!(her daughter, who painted it that color). Then on Saturday I went to an all day painting class, down the shore. I am not going to say it wasn't stressful ( we learned a new painting procedure) but I really enjoyed the day. So here are a few pictures of my weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit



No comments:
Post a Comment