Lost In Jane Austin

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Sanctuary...


"Go to your room" - Words you didn't want to hear when you were a kid, but now as an adult I love my room! ITS MY SANCTUARY. Where I can seek God, pray, listen to music, watch a movie, talk on the phone, blog, pay my bills, create a new page in my journal, on and on and on. So let me say this, if your room is not your sanctuary, you are missing out, especially in the area of having a private place to go to ask God what he thinks about whats going on in your life.
As Joyce Meyers says "You will quickly get your day started over right. I love this scripture, that I read this morning"And I have filled her with the Spirit of God, in wisdom and ability, in understanding and intelligence, and in knowledge, and in all kinds of craftsmanship. Exodus 31:3
Amen, Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcome By A Good Book...

Overcome By A Good Book...
"Books let us into their souls and lay open to us secrets of our own." William Hazlit

Annivesary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers